Registered Users (the "Users"). You are required to use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
Article 1 (Application)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships between users and aitemasu regarding the use of the
Article 2 (User registration)
- The registration is completed when the applicant applies for the registration according to the
method specified by aitemasu and aitemasu approves it.
- aitemasu may not approve the application of the registration of use when it is judged that the
applicant of the registration of use has the following reasons, and does not have any obligation to
disclose the reason.
- (1) When false information is reported when applying for user registration
- (2) If the application is from a person who has violated this Agreement
- (3)Other cases where it is judged by aitemasu that the registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of the Service at his/her own risk.
- The user cannot transfer or lend the user ID and the password to the third party under any
circumstances. aitemasu considers the user ID to be used by the registered user when the combination
of the user ID and the password is the same as the registered information when the user logs in.
Article 4 (Prohibitions)
Users may not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
- (1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- (2) Acts related to criminal activity
- (3) The act of destroying or interfering with the function of the server or network of aitemasu
- (4) Actions that may interfere with the operation of the service of aitemasu
- (5) The act of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. of other users
- (6) Acts of impersonating other users
- (7) Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the services
- (8)Other acts that aitemasu judges to be inappropriate
Article 5 (Suspension of Provision
of the Service, etc.)
- aitemasu may stop or suspend all or a part of the Service without prior notice to the User when
it judges that there is any of the following reasons.
- (1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of computer systems for the
- (2) When the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to a force majeure such as
an earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure, or natural disaster
- (3) When a computer or communication line is stopped by an accident
- (4)When aitemasu judges that it is difficult for aitemasu to provide the Service
- Aitemasu shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third
party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the
Article 6 (Restrictions on Use and
Cancellation of Registration)
- aitemasu may restrict the use of all or a part of the Service or cancel the registration as a
user without prior notice to the user in the following cases.
- (1) In the event of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement
- (2) When it is found that there is a falsehood in the registration matter
- (3)In the event that aitemasu judges that it is not appropriate to use the Service
- Aitemasu shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the act done by aitemasu
based on this article.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
- AITEMASU's liability for default shall be discharged if it is not due to the willfulness or
gross negligence of AITEMASU.
- Aitemasu shall be responsible for the compensation only within the range of the damage that can
normally occur and within the amount of the charge for the paid service (in the case of
continuous service, the amount equivalent to one month), even if it is responsible for some
- aitemasu is not responsible for any transaction, communication or dispute between users and
other users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 8 (Changes in service
aitemasu may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without
notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User by such change.
aitemasu may change this agreement at any time without notice to the user when it judges it is
Article 10 (notice or
Notifications or communications between the User and aitemasu shall be made in the manner prescribed
Article 11 (prohibition of
assignment of rights and obligations)
The User may not transfer the status of the User Agreement or the rights or obligations under this
Agreement to any third party or offer them as security without the prior written consent of
Article 12 (Governing Law and
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- The Nagasaki District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance in the
case of any dispute regarding the Service.