privacy information at aitemasu. The following is an example of the
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- "Personal information" of privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act
on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that
can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number,
contact information and other descriptions, etc. included in the information.
- History and characteristic information of privacy information refers to information other than
the "personal information" specified above, such as services used, products purchased, pages viewed and
advertisement history, search keywords searched by users, date and time of use, method of use, usage
environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location
information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 (Method of collecting privacy
- aitemasu may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, email address, and credit
card number when you register to use the site. In addition, transaction records containing User's
Personal Information and payment information between the User and business partners, etc., may be
used to collect information from business partners of aitemasu (including information providers,
advertisers and ad distributors, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as the "Partner"). It may be
collected from the following
- aitemasu collects historical and characteristic information such as services and software used,
products purchased, pages viewed and advertisement history, search keywords searched, date and time
of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the handset if used
through a mobile device and various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information,
location information, and individual identification information of the handset when users use the
services of aitemasu or its partners or view pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and
using personal information)
The purposes for which aitemasu collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- (1) In order for users to be able to view, correct, or view the status of their registration
information, the registration information such as name, address, contact information, and payment
method, as well as information about the services used and products purchased, and the payment for
those services are displayed.
- (2) For the purpose of using contact information such as name and address to inform or contact
users, to send products to users, or to contact users as necessary
- (3) The purpose of using information such as name and credit card number to verify the identity of
- (4) For the purpose of using payment information such as the name and quantity of the product
purchased, the type and duration of the service used, the number of times, the amount billed, name,
address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. in order to charge the user.
- (5) For the purpose of displaying information registered on iTEMAS on the input screen in order to
make it easier for users to input data, or transferring information to other services (including
those provided by business partners) based on user instructions
- (6) For the purpose of using information that identifies individuals, such as usage patterns, names
payment or causing damage to a third party, or users who intend to use the service for unjust or
- (7) For the purpose of using information necessary for aitemasu to provide services to users, such
as the contents of inquiries and billing information, as well as user usage and contact information,
in order to respond to inquiries from users
- (8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal
information to third parties)
- With the exception of the following cases, ITEMAS will not provide personal information to a third
party without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply when permitted by the
Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is
difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth
of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local government, or a
person entrusted by the national organization or local government in executing the affairs
prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the
person in question will interfere with the execution of the affairs concerned
- (5) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
- The purpose of use includes providing it to a third party
- Data items that are provided to third parties
- Means or means of providing to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to a third party upon request
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not fall under the category of third
- (1) When a part or all of the handling of personal information is outsourced by ITEMAS
within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of a business due to
a merger or other reasons
- (3) When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and when that
fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used
jointly, the purpose of use of the persons to be used, and the name or names of the persons
responsible for the management of the said personal information are notified to the person
in advance, or when the information is placed in a position where the person can easily
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal
- Aitemasu will disclose personal information to the person in question without delay when requested
do so by the person in question. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if any
of the following conditions are met by disclosure.
- (1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests
of the person or a third party
- (2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the business of
- (3)In case of violation of other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose any information other than personal
information, such as history and characteristic information, in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of
- If your personal information held by aitemasu is incorrect, you can request the correction or
deletion of your personal information according to the procedure established by aitemasu.
- In the event that aitemasu receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph
and judges that it is necessary to respond to the request, aitemasu will correct or delete the
relevant personal information without delay and notify the User of this.
Article 7 (Retention of personal
aitemasu will retain users' personal information for as long as is necessary to accomplish the purposes
set forth in this policy. However, this does not apply to cases where it is legally required or
permitted. This also applies where a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for tax or
regulatory or other legitimate purposes.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of
personal information, etc.)
aitemasu will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension
of use, etc.") for reasons that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it
has been obtained by wrongful means. In the event of a request from a customer (e.g., if the customer is
a customer of the Company), the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay and,
based on the results, suspend the use of personal information and notify the customer to that effect.
However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, such as when there
is a large amount of cost to suspend the use of personal information, and when alternative measures can
be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
Article 9 (Google API Services User
- Aitemasu uses some user data on Google through the Google API.
- (1) What data is aitemasu requesting?: Obtain account information on Google (name, email
address, profile photo) and permission to read, write, and delete appointments in Google
- (2) Why is aitemasu requesting Google user data?: The name, email address, and profile
picture on your Google account are used for user registration, and the Google Calendar
permissions are used to view appointments through Aitemasu and to create and delete new
events. Google Calendar events are not stored on the Aitemasu servers.
Article 10 (Zoom API Services User
- Aitemasu uses some user data on Zoom through the Zoom API.
- (1) Aitemasu will not use the data related to Recording or Chat in Zoom.
- (2) Aitemasu will not collect following data of the Zoom users or participants: 1. race or
ethnic origin; 2. political, religious, or philosophical opinions or beliefs; 3. trade
union membership; 4. biometric or genetic information; 5. information about personal
health, sexual activity, or sexual orientation; or 6. criminal history
- (3) Aitemasu will not collect following data of the Zoom users or participants: financial
data, payment data, authentication information, or personally identifying information (PII)
- (4) Aitemasu will not collect any other Personal User Data of the Zoom users or
- (5) Aitemasu does not collect Personal User Data from Zoom users or participants under the
age of 16.
- (6) Aitemasu Zoom integration does not intend for education (K-12), healthcare, or Zoom for
- (7) We attest that any data we collect from fourth parties is lawfully collected and that
we disclose such collection to the user.
- (8) Aitemasu will not disclose to fourth parties, any data collected through our Zoom
- (9) Aitemasu will not use, or disclose to a fourth party, any data collected through our
Zoom integration for: 1. building profiles or recording use; 2. monitoring employees; 3.
location tracking; or 4. attention tracking or 'heat maps'
- (10) We attest that we will not sell any data collected through our Zoom
integration, or use any such data for: 1. advertising or marketing using profiles based on
such data, regardless of whether the data is anonymized or aggregated; 2. conducting or
assisting with surveillance; or 3. reverse engineering or reconstructing profiles
- (11) Aitemasu will retain data from Zoom until the user disconnect zoom account from our app
or the user delete their account.
- (12) We attest that we will retain data collected through our Zoom integration only for as
long as necessary to perform our Zoom integration’s functions or other purposes we have
- (13) Aitemasu will get Zoom OAuth Tokens for generating zoom meeting url, Zoom id for
generating zoom meeting url, Zoom account id for just in case and Token expire_in for
refreshing access token through Zoom API.
Article 11 (Changes to the Privacy
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user.
otherwise specified by aitemasu.
Article 12 (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the contact form.