Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- "Personal information" of privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions, etc. included in the information.
- History and characteristic information of privacy information refers to information other than the "personal information" specified above, such as services used, products purchased, pages viewed and advertisement history, search keywords searched by users, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 (Method of collecting privacy information)
- aitemasu may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, email address, and credit card number when you register to use the site. In addition, transaction records containing User's Personal Information and payment information between the User and business partners, etc., may be used to collect information from business partners of aitemasu (including information providers, advertisers and ad distributors, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as the "Partner"). It may be collected from the following
- aitemasu collects historical and characteristic information such as services and software used, products purchased, pages viewed and advertisement history, search keywords searched, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the handset if used through a mobile device and various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the handset when users use the services of aitemasu or its partners or view pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which aitemasu collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- (1) In order for users to be able to view, correct, or view the status of their registration information, the registration information such as name, address, contact information, and payment method, as well as information about the services used and products purchased, and the payment for those services are displayed.
- (2) For the purpose of using contact information such as name and address to inform or contact users, to send products to users, or to contact users as necessary
- (3) The purpose of using information such as name and credit card number to verify the identity of the user
- (4) For the purpose of using payment information such as the name and quantity of the product purchased, the type and duration of the service used, the number of times, the amount billed, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. in order to charge the user.
- (5) For the purpose of displaying information registered on iTEMAS on the input screen in order to make it easier for users to input data, or transferring information to other services (including those provided by business partners) based on user instructions
- (7) For the purpose of using information necessary for aitemasu to provide services to users, such as the contents of inquiries and billing information, as well as user usage and contact information, in order to respond to inquiries from users
- (8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
- With the exception of the following cases, ITEMAS will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local government, or a person entrusted by the national organization or local government in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person in question will interfere with the execution of the affairs concerned
- (5) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
- The purpose of use includes providing it to a third party
- Data items that are provided to third parties
- Means or means of providing to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to a third party upon request
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not fall under the category of third parties.
- (1) When a part or all of the handling of personal information is outsourced by ITEMAS within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
- (3) When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and when that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the persons to be used, and the name or names of the persons responsible for the management of the said personal information are notified to the person in advance, or when the information is placed in a position where the person can easily learn it
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- Itemsus will disclose personal information to the person in question without delay when requested to do so by the person in question. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if any of the following conditions are met by disclosure.
- (1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- (2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the business of aitemasu
- (3)In case of violation of other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristic information, in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If your personal information held by aitemasu is incorrect, you can request the correction or deletion of your personal information according to the procedure established by aitemasu.
- In the event that aitemasu receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and judges that it is necessary to respond to the request, aitemasu will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the User of this.
Article 7 (Retention of personal information)
aitemasu will retain users' personal information for as long as is necessary to accomplish the purposes set forth in this policy. However, this does not apply to cases where it is legally required or permitted. This also applies where a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for tax or regulatory or other legitimate purposes.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
aitemasu will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") for reasons that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means. In the event of a request from a customer (e.g., if the customer is a customer of the Company), the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results, suspend the use of personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, such as when there is a large amount of cost to suspend the use of personal information, and when alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user.
Article 10 (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the contact form.